Enjoy a holiday in Chester, in luxury accommodation...
A superbly appointed, modern holiday cottage available for self catering holidays in Chester
Jasmine Cottage Winner of Prestigious Gold Awards for "Self-Catering Holiday Of The Year" at Chester & Cheshire's Annual Awards
Holiday Cottage featured on Granada Television's
"GO NORTHWEST" PROGRAMME
Awarded Top GOLD Honours at first ever
England's North West Tourism Awards
5 Star Gold Awards:-
|Jasmine Cottage is one of the few self catering properties in Chester to hold a DVD Concierge Licence offering more than 30 DVD videos for free viewing|
|Awarded 2013/2014 in recognition of the property owner's high standards of management by Cheshire West and Chester Council|
Jasmine and Honeysuckle Cottages at Meadowside Mews, Chester are two lovely, quaint cottage style properties built August 2000 on a small, select, award winning development of 12 properties. Honeysuckle Cottage is not graded but is of a similar high standard.
Prices start from as little as £325 per week out of season!
The properties are adjacent to each other – Jasmine Cottage has two bedrooms and Honeysuckle Cottage (detached) has three. These holiday lets in Chester are in an ideal position to explore Chester, Cheshire and North Wales.
Duchess Place in Chester City Centre- 4 bedroom accommodation in similar luxury style.
Attention to detail...
- "Pay As You Go" mobile telephone (provided on request).
- Information on local attractions, taxis, bus timetables, emergency numbers, local supermarkets etc.
- Cottages are within walking distance of Chester Retail Park which includes a Supermarket, Restaurants, Hobbycraft, Maplins, Toys 'R' Us, Dunelm Mill, Tesco Homeplus, John Lewis At Home, Next, Asda and many more top name stores.
- Chester City Centre is only a short bus or taxi ride away or about a ten minute walk
to fountain at top of Northgate Street.
- Instead why not enjoy an approximate 15 minute stroll along the nearby canalside into the city centre.
- Complimentary tea, coffee, milk, sugar, biscuits & fresh bowl of fruit on arrival. You even get a complimentary bottle of wine, fresh flowers and chocolates!
- Jasmine Cottage awarded two CERTIFICATES OF COMMENDATION at the Cheshire & Warrington Tourism Awards 2006 under the categories 'Self Catering Holiday of the Year' and 'Tourism for All'
- First to be awarded the highest Five Star Rating in the North West by the former English Tourism Council.
- First to be awarded a Certificate of Accreditation by Chester City Council under their Accredited Property Scheme.
- Member of Cheshire & WarringtonTourist Board.
- Credit and debit card payments accepted [surcharge applies to credit card transactions]
Looking for a short or long term let? See www.ChesterPropertyRentals.com
Looking for a self catering caravan holiday in North Wales? Why not visit:-
film izle film seyret