skip to the menu
Enjoy a holiday in Chester, in luxury accommodation...
A superbly appointed multi award winning and Quality in Tourism graded Five Star GOLD holiday cottage available for self catering holidays and short lets in Chester.
- Enjoy a stroll along the canalside into Chester City Centre
- Fully fitted kitchen
- 2 bedrooms king and twin beds
- Private parking for 2 cars
- Patio garden
- Supermarket closeby
- Free wifi
Jasmine Cottage Winner of Prestigious Gold Awards for Self-Catering Holiday Of The Year at Chester and Cheshire's Annual Awards
Holiday Cottage featured on Granada Television's Go Northwest Programme
Awarded Top GOLD Honours at first ever England's North West Tourism Awards
5 Star Gold Awards:
Awarded to Jasmine Cottage, Chester for exceptional quality of accommodation and customer service for the past 6 consecutive years.
Welcome All and Welcome Host certified. Another reason to choose our holiday cottage for your vacation or short break. Accreditation Scheme - awarded in recognition of the property owner's high standards of management by Cheshire West and Chester Council.
One of the few self catering properties in Chester to hold a DVD Concierge Licence offering more than 30 DVD videos for free viewing.
Jasmine and Honeysuckle Cottages at Meadowside Mews, Chester are two lovely, quaint cottage style properties on a small, award winning development of 12 cottages.
Honeysuckle Cottage is not graded but is of a similar high standard.
Prices start from as little as £350 per week out of season!
The properties are adjacent to each otherJasmine Cottage has two bedrooms and Honeysuckle Cottage (detached) has three. These holiday lets in Chester are in an ideal position to explore Chester, Cheshire and North Wales.
Attention to detail...
- "Pay As You Go" mobile telephone (provided on request).
- Information on local attractions, taxis, bus timetables, emergency numbers, local supermarkets etc.
- Cottages are within walking distance of Chester Greyhound Retail Park which includes Supermarkets, Restaurants, Hobbycraft, Maplins, Toys 'R' Us, Dunelm Mill, John Lewis At Home, Next, Asda and many more top name stores.
- Chester City Centre is only a short bus or taxi ride away or about a ten minute walk
to fountain at top of Northgate Street.
- Complimentary tea, coffee, milk, sugar, biscuits & fresh bowl of fruit on arrival. You even get a complimentary bottle of wine, fresh flowers and chocolates!
- Jasmine Cottage awarded two CERTIFICATES OF COMMENDATION at the Cheshire & Warrington Tourism Awards under the categories 'Self Catering Holiday of the Year' and 'Tourism for All'
- First self-catering holiday home to be awarded the highest Five Star Rating in the North West by the former English Tourism Council.
- First to be awarded a Certificate of Accreditation by Chester City Council under their Accredited Property Scheme.
- Member of Cheshire & WarringtonTourist Board.
- Credit and debit card payments accepted [surcharge applies to credit card transactions]
Looking for a short or long term let? See www.ChesterPropertyRentals.com
Looking for a self catering caravan holiday in North Wales? Why not visit:-